Saturday, August 22, 2009

Steamboat Springs

The kids and I went to Steamboat Springs in Colorado in July with my family. We spent a whole week just playing and hanging out with each other. Brayden and Madison loved being with Grandma and Grandpa Leinweber and all their cousins.



We went to a natural hot springs, it was tons of fun. They had many pools separated by the temps in each pool. The kids loved to play at this waterfall.




Okay so I know this isn't the right way, but I can't figure out how to change it. We rode a gondola ride up to the top and took a nature hike. Brayden got tired and wanted to ride on my shoulders .




Before we got on the Gondola ride Madison crawled in something dirty after I applied the sunscreen, so it didn't come off.



Brayden Mining at the Golf Course we went too.



Madison is a natural.




We hiked to a big waterfall, and climbed down to play next to the river. Brayden and Madison had fun throwing rocks and collecting them.













No comments:

Post a Comment